Monday, September 12, 2011

Let's start with : "My Favorites"



Beauty:

1- My new fan page on Facebook about my work as a pro make up artist
2- My, always & forever Urban Decay Primer Potion
3- All my make up works that i'v done this year
4-Hair products Bed Head
5- Best fragrance Boss Orange

Photography:

1- My new fan page on Facebook about my work as a photographer :p
2- The best photography website: Photodonuts
3- One of my inspiring photographer of the moment: Ana Dias
4- my 50 mm lens
5- Do outdoor photoshoots

Fashion:

1- Blazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrssssss
2- these new vintage collections for autumn & winter 2011/12(see this guide video)
3- Jeffrey Campbell shoeeeeeeees
4- My store of corse *Glam Boutique* with my favorite brand of fashion acessories: PARFOIS
5- one of my favorite models the beautiful Tara Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment